Epicanthoplasty to Look Asian?

My eyelids have a gap between my nose and actual eye, like the first picture (neither are me, btw).

Is there any way I could make the gap disapear, similar to an Asian eye? Like the second picture. Is there fat injection involved? Can anyone give me a price range? Thanks so much =)

Doctor Answers 1


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

To correct the area adjacent to the canthus I would recommend a fat graft to the area by an experienced surgeon who does a lot of micro-fat grafts.  This is a lot better than trying to adjust the position and shape of the canthus itself.

All the best, 

Talmage J. Raine MD FACS

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.