What procedures should I get to look more feminine? (18 year old mtf Transgender) (photos)

Hello everyone! I'm a MTF transgender, and I was wondering what kind of cosmetic procedures I should get to have my face look more feminine? I would like to have a more softer look to my face,and also I have been on hormone replacement therapy for about 2 weeks

MTF facial imrpovments

I see you are in Texas.   I would love to help you.  I have a transgender friendly practice.  For you I would suggest Rhinoplasty - to decrease the size of your nose and make it more refined.Endoscopic browlift to arch the brows and with endoscopic burring of he frontal bone to decrease the coarseness of the contour of the lower forhead.Cheek augmentation with fat grafting to round the face subtly.