Help! 2 weeks post lift+augmentation. Need to find surgeon in Denver (Photo)

I had aug+lift 2 weeks ago, I live in Denver but had the surgery in Beverly Hills, the remaining steri strips around the areola fell off after a shower yesterday. On the right side there is a white spot, see picture. And around the site it's self red. I wasn't given oral antibiotics, I'm afraid there may be an infection, so I applied murpiricin 2% ointment. I desperately need to find a surgeon in Denver who will treat me, even though the procedure was done elsewhere.

Need referral after surgery to a doctor in Denver

As Paul mentioned, there are several very good Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in Denver who would be happy to see you.  But given the fact that you had your surgery elsewhere, be prepared to pay a consult fee for their time since they were not your initial doctor.  We would be happy to see you.  Let us know!

Help! 2 weeks post lift+augmentation. Need to find surgeon in Denver

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures. At the first 3 to 5 months, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 to 4 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Follow-Up in Denver

Sorry to hear you are having post-op concerns. You should be seen.There are many excellent Board Certified plastic surgeons in the Denver area, near Englewood, who are available to help, but specific referrals can't be given on this website. Call your surgeon in Beverly Hills who may be able to give you a referral to a local colleague.

Paul C. Zwiebel, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon