4 days post op, is it ok that the top of my chest is hard and warm to the touch? (photos)

Need some questions to be answered honestly. I am 4 days post op. Is it ok that the top of my chest is hard and warm to the touch? Not feverish? Any idea why my PS cut me in the middle too? I am not happy with that cut. Also, does anyone want to guesstimate my new size? How do you all think they look? Be honest please.

Breast reduction

You have what looks like normal incisions from a breast reduction and the shapes look nice. As for swelling or firmness, that would have to be evaluated in person.

Swelling , some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD