I had Augmentation plus lift out of state, is there a surgeon who will take me on in Denver 2 weeks post? (photos)

These are upside down sorry. The white spot I'm worried is actually at the bottom of the incision, the steri strip just fell off, I think there was moisture caught under the strip from a previous shower. I wasn't given oral antibiotics, however I did use Murpuricin 2% ointment on that spot. There is also a lot of redness. I just really need to find a surgeon in Denver that can help me.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

I had Augmentation plus lift out of state, is there a surgeon who will take me on in Denver 2 weeks post?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures. At the first 3 to 5 months, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 to 4 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support…

Call your primary care doctor

Sorry for your struggles.  Ask the surgeon who did your surgery if he/she has a colleague they can call in Denver to help you.  Otherwise see if your primary care doctor has a good relationship with a plastic surgery colleague in town who will see you. Good Luck.