Enhancing/softening my look. (photo)

Hi, I am not unhappy with my face really but am looking to enhance my look and was wondering what you would recommend? I'm thinking maybe lip fillers? I want to look soft and feminine whereas I think my square face can make me look a little masculine. Any advice welcome, I would be interested to hear your opinions x X

Enhancing your look

As a general disclaimer, a true assessment should always take place in a doctor's office not online. When you look in the mirror, you should be able to see certain features that you have either always been unhappy with or those that have developed over the years. You may want to consider whether the discoloration spot on the left cheek bothers you, the height of your brows or their mild assymetry, the nasolabial folds (the parentheses or smile lines), the volume of the upper lip or the areas underneath the eyelids. You should always consider highest priority what bothers you rather than what bothers anyone else including a facial plastic surgeon.

When you have decided which areas on your face bother you the most, fixing them can be done conservatively not always requiring surgery and ultimately will make you much happier than addressing issues that you may not be bothered by (that perhaps were recommended by a doctor).

I hope this information is helpful.

New York Physician