can you have CACI following Botox treatment?

I have been having regular CACI facials, and wish to have Botox. Some recommendations are this is a good combination as Botox just blocks receptors and its important to maintain muscle strength as well as prevent skin from becoming too thin. What is your advice?

CACI and Botox

CACI should have no affect on Botox.  There are no known studies that show CACI to be effective.  Botox will not make your skin thin.  Botox will simply reduce the appearance of your wrinkles.  

Combining Botox and CACl facials

There is no problem in combining these treatments, though once you have Botox, I'd wait at least 1 week before having your CACl facial. ~ Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox with CACI

You can have Botox with CACI. Botox is injected into the muscles under the skin.
CACI is electronic stimulation of the skin.
Botox is a well-researched and proven cosmetic treatment.
There is no published research providing evidence that CACI facials are effective.