How could I possibly change my body shape completely? (Photos)

I have such an ugly body and it really lowers my confidence and makes me feel upset when I look at it. I want an hour glass figure not the flat hips and butt I have right now. I don't have a lot of money but would really like my body to be changed. I have uploaded a few pictures of my body and butt currently and my goal body also. I am 19, 167 cm and weigh 65kg

Lipo bbl

Thank you for your question and pictures an in person consultation would better evaluate your body,but based on these pictures looks like you can have a great result,choose your board certified PS wisely,best of luck!

How could I possibly change my body shape completely?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions and pictures.

The brazilian butt lift (BBL) is a type of butt augmentation procedure which results in youthful, prominent, perky buttocks and a more sensual body profile.The surgical procedure uses your own fat, so it is the most natural way to augment your buttocks.During fat extraction, the buttock is first contoured in the areas around the buttocks to make them stand out more. Common areas liposuctioned include the back (directly above the buttocks), the stomach, and the thighs. Note that even the liposuction alone will give your lower body a more attractive look.

Hope hear from you soon, best wishes!!

Ramon Morales, MD

Price varies by Surgeon, Location, Anesthesia, Etc.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD