I Am Looking for a Surgical Procedure That Will Give Me a Neutral Facial Expression? (photo)

All my life I have had this issue that when my face is resting I look very sad or angry this has led to me having no friends. I want to have a surgical procedure to give me a neutral facial expression also to stop the rude comments "smile, cheer up , you look happy (sarcasm) you look grumpy, no wonder she has no friends" I live in the UK thanks for your help I don't think they have corner of the mouth grin lift in UK.

No doctor answers yet