What would be the best surgery for my breasts? (photos)

What would be the best surgery for my breasts? . I have some asymmetry which I would like corrected, as well as a higher look to my breasts. I would like them to look very natural, but lifted. Would you suggest an implant to both breasts?

What would be the best surgery for my breasts?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively.By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, hugs!

From yoru photos alone I would recommend a breast lift and reduction to your larger breast. Consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. 

Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Best operation for breasts

It is difficult to be absolutely certain which option is best for you without a consultation to establish what you are looking for, particularly with regards to size.  Undoubtedly, you would benefit from a right sided breast reduction and I would probably recommend an uplift (mastopexy) on the left to match things up. I think an implant is unlikely to benefit you and would make to operation much more complicated, as well as having significant risk of further problems in the long term. Your best option is to see an appropriately qualified cosmetic breast surgeon in your area, who can advise you more accurately.

James Murphy, FRCS(Plast)
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Breast Uplift

Hi Anath

Thanks for posting your question and your photo's. You may benefit from one or both of the procedures below but it's always best to seek out a qualified and experienced surgeon's opinion on your best options.

Breast reduction removes skin and breast tissue usually from the underneath and sides of the breast and reshapes the remaining breast tissue to give natural and more youthful appearance. This is carefully measured and planned at your consultation and again immediately prior to surgery. The remaining skin and tissue is reshaped around the nipple and the resulting breast is smaller, lighter and uplifted. Scars are sited around the nipple pad, from the nipple pad vertically down to the breast crease. These heal well and are generally very subtle once the healing process is complete. It is day case general anaesthetic surgery which takes approximately 2-3 hours.

Breast Uplift (Mastopexy) removes skin from the underneath and the sides of the breast, and shapes the breast to give a natural and more youthful appearance. This is carefully measured and planned at your consultation and again immediately prior to surgery. The remaining skin is reshaped around the nipple and the resulting breast is uplifted. Scars are sited around the nipple pad.
In some cases where only a small lift is required, no further scars are required. Where a more extensive lift is needed, a further scar is sited from the nipple pad vertically down to the breast crease and then side to side in the breast crease. These heal well and are generally very subtle once the healing process is complete.

Many thanks for posting your question.

From what I can see in your photographs, the ideal procedure for you would be a breast reduction on your larger side, and a breast left (mastopexy) on your smaller side.

Personally, I would avoid using breast implants, as they will only add unnecessary weight to your breasts, which already have issues with soft tissue support.

I hope that helps

Breast augmantation

Hi and thank you for the question.
before any thing have you study the reason of your breast asymmetry, i think Poland sindrome should be ruled
out. and the surgery needs to be done not only with a board certified surgeon, but with one that with experience
in breast reconstructive surgery. breast lift is necessary indeed and do not think breast implants are necessary. 

Enriquillo Clime Rivera, MD

There are many options to consider and all of which will depend on your personal desires.  The first option would be do surgery that does not involve implants.  This means reduction of the right and lift of the left.  Other options would involve the use of implants to help improve the shape of the breasts and not just achieve lift.  A good examination with a trained plastic surgeon would help you figure these issues out.  Good luck.  Hopefully this helped and did not confuse you more.
Dr Vasisht
South Shore Plastic Surgery

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift and reduction

Your photo shows the potential benefit from a breast reduction/lift on the bigger side and a lift alone on the smaller one. Implants will not correct your problem so try to get better symmetry and tone and position with the above.

Thank you for your question and series of photographs.  Based on your amount of breast tissue I would recommend a breast reduction to your larger breast and a breast lift to the smaller. This will achieve greater symmetry while elevating your breast tissue into a higher position.  Hope this helps.

Breast shaping options

Thank you for the question and photos.  You have several options available to you for breast shaping.  I think that the best option would be a reduction to the larger breast and a lift to the smaller breast.  Fat transfer can also be used to add volume to the upper pole of your breasts.  The combination of these surgeries will allow you to achieve more symmetry as well as improve upper volume all while using your own tissue.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD