Can I make my forehead as flat as eastern Asians?

its as if my whole forehead is 1-1.5cm more "out" than the rest of my face.. if that makes sense..?i am half asian and half white and unfortunately i have a western forehead and i don't like it on me, considering my dad is the one with the thick forehead,i end up looking like a male with my forehead even though I'm female. would it be possiblee to do a bony forehead reduction to make my forehead flat like asians?

Bony surgery on the forehead

This requires a highly specialized surgeon who can shave the bone of the skull beneath your forehead area. Not many doctors offer this surgery

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

You need to see a doctor for a proper exam if you want a proper assessment. Afterwards you can think about treatment.

You need to see a doctor for a proper exam if you want a proper assessment.  Afterwards you can think about treatment options.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon