Fixing facial asymmetry, advice? (photos)

My right eye is a different shape or looks that way due to a slight brow sag. My right cheek bone is slightly lower than left. This causes my right cheek to look slightly flatter. I have researched fat grafting to even my cheeks and give my face a nicer shape but have seen it's not always the best option for younger people (I'm 21), I have also looked in to fillers but am unsure of them and there safety. Will evening out my cheeks help take attention away from my eye? Is a brow hitch an option

Facial Asymmetry

There are many options available for improving facial asymmetry ranging from dermal fillers to very invasive bone rearrangement. But none of us have symmetric faces. I personally have very uneven ears. It bothered me for years when I was in my teens and twenties, but I eventually realized nobody but me (and an occasional good friend) noticed or cared. You are pretty the way you are. I would strongly encourage you to be proud of your appearance!

Redding Oculoplastic Surgeon