How can I fix my eye? The right is lower and its noticeable every day. I don't want to have surgery on it. (photos)

There is no simple way to do this.

The key is a detailed consultation to determine why the two eyes are asymmetric.  The findings also determine the best options to address this asymmetry.  

How can I fix my eye?

We all have noticeable differences on each side of our face.  

Have you had trauma or surgery?  Any medical problems?  If not, this may be a normal variant.

On occasion, minor asymmetries may be temporarily improved by using fillers.  

Surgery may worsen your asymmetry.

Please consult a specialist in your area

Ernest Robinson, MD
Aliso Viejo Facial Plastic Surgeon

How to fix eye?

Most people do not have eyes that are exactly the same on both sides.  It appears from your photo that you have some mild difference, but I would not recommend any treatment to alter the minor difference that you have.  You will notice the difference more than anyone else because you see your face more than anyone else.  This difference between sides will not be noticeable to most people.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon