Under eye filler removed and created indents. How can this be fixed?

The filler vital light caused 2 pockets of bulges the one under each eye. Made me look tired have waited for 8 months and other areas worn off but not that. Have had previously and no issues. Went to my injector yesterday she was reluctant to use hydro to melt it as said may damage my collagen she didn't put much in as said lets do small amount and review in a few days. Today the bulges have gone down but I can see ridges round my eyes. Help! is this due to swelling? how can this be fixed as?

Creases After Filler Removal

Hi MissO76,

I highly suggest waiting until all the swelling and indentation has settle in  the next few months before doing any procedure. A nice, deep, proper placement of filler or nano-fat transfer should be helpful.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon