BBL surgery during 23 Dec and Rhinoplasty surgery on the 10th Jan. Am I able to get both surgeries done so close together?

I want to get a BBL surgery during 23 Dec and I have a Rhinoplasty surgery on the 10th Jan. Am I able to get both surgeries done so close together even though I am not going to be able to lay down on my back after bbl when I get my nose done or should I rebook my rhinoplasty in a couple of months once I heeled would that give me much time if I rebook during February? Please help as I am confused and do not know what to do?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.... I recommend you to wait at least 4 months to have another procedure after the first one, because of the hemoglobin levels, it will be better for yourself and for your own health too girl.

BBL timing

It is reasonable to do either procedure at any time. Just make sure that you give yourself enough time to recover from your BBL before embarking on another procedure. Good luck! 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Multiple procedures

Thank you for your question.  In our practice we advise our patients to wait at least 3 months between surgical procedures.

With kind regards, 

Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

BBL and rhinoplasty - scheduling concerns

Thank you for asking about your BBL and rhinoplasty.

• Good advance planning - 
  • I think you will be more comfortable and heal more easily if you hae your rhinoplasty in February!

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS