XL surgeons in London or Kent?

Hi. Does anyone know of Any surgeons in London or Kent who will do XL augmentation? 1000 or possibly 1200 expandables? Thanks

Doctor Answers 2

Breast Augmentation - Finding a plastic surgeon

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your breast augmentation. It is best to look on the ASPS website to find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast procedures. Board certified plastic surgeons have the appropriate training to perform the procedures you desire. It is also imperative to have the procedure performed in a properly accredited facility. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of your surgeons work. Hope this helps and good luck!

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 81 reviews

XL surgeons in London or Kent?

Although I cannot provide you with specific names, I would urge you to select your plastic surgeon carefully. I would suggest starting with the Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.  I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to larger breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps.  Best wishes.

Tom J. Pousti, MD, FACS
San Diego Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 1,498 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.