Weird looking mole? (Photos)

Hi, I've had this mole for a few years now but the last year it's gotten crusty and just plain weird looking. I've also measured it and it is just over an itch long. My general health - I'm 65 years old, I stay out in the sun abit to long in the summer every year, I like to drink a lot on the weekends - probably 30 cans of beer and I'm also 6 stone overweight. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

I suggest that any change in mole - size, color, height, border, etc. be reported to your physician for evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer