Weird looking mole? (Photos)

Hi, I've had this mole for a few years now but the last year it's gotten crusty and just plain weird looking. I've also measured it and it is just over an itch long. My general health - I'm 65 years old, I stay out in the sun abit to long in the summer every year, I like to drink a lot on the weekends - probably 30 cans of beer and I'm also 6 stone overweight. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Doctor Answers 1

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

I suggest that any change in mole - size, color, height, border, etc. be reported to your physician for evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 196 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.