How do my veneers look? (photos)

I received 8 veneers Before and after attached I still think I want to get another two on the top especially on the left side because my tooth is so far back you can't really see a tooth Bad photos it's all I had I had two baby teeth canines so I had to get crowns

Veneers #DrSoftTouch

Thanks for posting your photos. You have a beautiful smile! I too would recommend completing your smile by adding two more veneers (one on each side). I hope this helps! Click "save" under my name, if you'd like to ask me more questions in the future.

Veneers

HI:

The veneers look really nice.  I would also suggest to get two extra veneers, one on each side so that the smile is completely covered.  Congratulations.

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist