Is Vaser liposuction more likely to leave your skin smooth and not lumpy?

Im going back to my surgeon on the 15th august as im not happy how my results after 3 years are. ive been looking at vaser lipo and wondering if this procedure is less likely to leave the stomach lumpy ??

Vaser Liposuction To Smooth Skin After Previous Liposuction

The ultrasonic energy used in Vaser liposuction can help to break up scar tissue and mobilize fat. This mobilized fat can then be shifted into areas of indentations or concavities. However, even that may not be enough to affect the improvements you desire. You may also need fat transfer to give you a smoother overall result. Even with these two revisional tactics, you may not get back to your original smooth recontour. As always, an in-person evaluation will give you the most personalized and best advice. Make sure to find a plastic surgeon who is skilled in revision liposuction and has performed cases similar to yours. Best of luck.

Sacramento Physician

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- HI DEFINITION REVISION

Please post photos for treatment advice. I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want fat removal and contouring. You may also need fat transfer. An in person consult is needed to determine what is best based on your body type and skin type. Consult with a VASER Hi Definition expert to work with your personal goals and to give you the results you are seeking. Best, Dr. Emer

Skin Irregularities after Liposuction

Skin irregularities after liposuction may be associated with one or more of either removing fat immediately under the skin, creation of scarring close to the skin, inability to undermine natural skin folds and attachment and or damage to the skin. A lot of these are seen with energy based liposuction such as Laser liposuction such as SmartLipo and much less with the VASER. But these can be seen with every mode of liposuction and can be seen in all patients. The way to improve them is to use a technique proposed by Dr. Wall of Louisiana called SAFElipo in which the fat adjacent to the depressions is moved into them and fat is grafted in as needed. 
Dr. Peter A. AldeaMemphis, TN