Update - dent in breast 8 days post op. Will this get worse?

Day 8 since op (please see previous post) bruising subsiding but left breast has felt higher up top, there is a subtle indent medially. It feels tighter than the other and more squeezing and a fluid like feeling. I was told by a surgeon before that my left breast is tuberous. Will the indent get worse? Contracture or a double buble or something? Before I left the surgeon was looking at my left with concern, which at the time I thought was weird as my right was more bruised and painful! :(
This is a follow-up to an earlier question. Click here to read it.

Breast shape after breast augmentation

Thank you for the question and photos.  Its very early in your breast augmentation recovery and your breasts still have some time for full healing.  Until this occurs, irregularities such as mild depressions in contour and differences in how one breast feels compared to the other should not be considered permanent.  The indentation that you have noted is likely your old breast fold.  This should relax with time.  If it does not, further release of the old breast fold and or muscle may be needed.

Dr. Remus Repta

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.

There are some scar management techniques that you can use. I have attached a link below.

Thank you for your question.  It is far too early in your recovery after breast augmentation to properly evaluate chair results.  Your interest will be much better served if UCR plastic surgeon for an examination and opinion regarding the concerns that you have.  Internet consultants can only guess because he do not have the opportunity to examine you in person.  There implants will continue to drop and change over the next 8 weeks but at the present time a result looks normal to me based on your photos.

Dent in breast, bruising, and fluid sensation eight days after breast augmentation with drains after surgery abroad

Based on your previous post, where you mentioned you woke up with a lot of pain, as well as with drains, and developed some bruising, it seems likely to me that there were problems with your surgery that your surgeon did not discuss with you.

Unfortunately, although having surgery abroad is tempting because the cost may be less, you now have a significant problem, because you now need evaluation, and possibly treatment, by your surgeon.  The simple fact is that you don't have the same accountability and support when you have surgery abroad.

With having had drains after surgery, the chance of an infection around the implant is greater, and there are several other observations in your post which suggest trouble.

You should find a plastic surgeon, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, in your area, and be evaluated (quickly).  If you wait, any of a number of problems could worsen.

James Nachbar, MD