Do I need a tummy tuck? Which one: a mini or full? (Photo)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 8
Do I need a tummy tuck? Which one: a mini or full?
Male Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?
You might also like...
Full tummy tuck
Kenneth Hughes, M.D.
Full or Mini Tummy Tuck?
Jon A Perlman MD FACS
Certified American Bd. of Plastic Surgery (ABPS)
ABC TV Extreme Makeover plastic surgeon
Beverly Hills, Ca.
You will need tummy tuck after weight loss
Male Tummy Tuck candidate
However, your best plastic surgeon for tummy tuck has the experience, training, and results that relates to you. Do your research and find a real Plastic Surgeon and book a paid consultation. Free consults are just a sales pitch and does not work in your best interest.
Below are other criteria to use when selecting a Plastic surgeon.
Questions to ask (Answering NO is a big red flag)
1) Are you a plastic surgeon? (Do you know difference between cosmetic surgeon & plastic surgeon)
2) Are you board certified in Plastic Surgery?
3) Will the procedure be performed at a fully accredited procedure room or ambulatory surgery center
4) Do you have hospital privilege to perform liposuction and tummy tuck? Which Hospital?
5) Do you offer complication insurance (it does happen, it better to be safe)
The most important decision is to do your homework well. Good luck.
Tummy tuck when overweight
- Your photos suggest that you are at least 100 pounds over your ideal weight.
- Photos can be deceiving but if this is the case, then you need either to lose weight by eating less and exercising more or you need a gastric bypass.
- After your weight is lower and stable, then a tummy tuck would make very good sense.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.