Soft lump on the right side of my new breast implants?

I had breast implants 9 days ago, my right side is staying firm and high, I understand that they heal at different times and 9 days is too early to be judging, however this morning my right breast has a swelling, its hard but it can be squished, it doesn't hurt, it swells out and then goes flat closer to the bottom of the breast i have attached a drawing of what i mean. i would really like some peace of mind so that i am not worrying so much so any help would be massively appreciated! Thankyou.

Any changes in the breasts involving lumps or swelling 10 days post-op need to be evaluated

At this point you should not have any newly developing areas of discrete swelling, especially ones that feel "squishy," so my best advice would be to call your surgeon as soon as you can so that he or she can actually examine the area to make sure there isn't something going on that needs attention.  While unusual, things like bleeding into the implant pocket or fluid collections around the implant can present like this, and your surgeon will want to know sooner rather than later if that is going on.

Thank you for your question. It is not common to feel like squishy thing. I recommend you to see your surgeon for evaluation.

9 days post op

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. Its early to talk about results.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD