I have many small red spots after a chemical peel. Will they go away? (Photo)

3 days ago I had my first ever chemical peel It was all going well my skin started peeling a lot I followed all advice given by the consultant and also used only products provided by them however when looking in the mirror today I used a flash light and so so many ting spots around my chin and mouth area I'm really panicking as I've heard chemical peels aren't good for the skin please advice me is this normal will it go away :(:(:(

Redness after Chemical Peel

Many patients are red from chemical peels depending on the strength of the peel used and your skin type. I would suggest you contact your treating physician to confirm what the expectations were and how to care for the redness.  Please consult an expert in chemical peels.  Best, Dr. Green