Scar on right eyebrow. Any suggestions? (photos)

The following pics should show what my problem area is?! I have a depressed scar on my right eyebrow! I got this at middle school, a frisbee flew into me and left thos gash! I got stitches but it was the glue kind. Im not in my thirties and it seems to be more noticable. Please advise the best treatment to get rid off or to Minimize its size! Thanks.

Doctor Answers 3

Filler for depressed scars

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I have had great results filling a scar like this with a product like Belotero or Restylane silk.  Fat injections and scar revision are also choices.  Your best bet is to consult with a Doctor who offers all of these procedures.  Good luck.

New Orleans General Surgeon

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I suggest an in person consultation for further evaluation and treatment planning. There are treatment options such as implants to improve the shape of your eyebrow. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

Surgical scar revision on your scar

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Surgical scar revision and Plato's Scar Serum may be good options for your indented eyebrow scar. Lasers are limited on this type of scar. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.