What's the safest injection to develop pectorals?

I'm a healthy 45yo male considering ab etching (liposculpture) but I also have flat pecs. I'm thinking that I need my pecs a little pumped up somehow to compensate for having my 'new abs'. I'm not keen on implants and fat injections seem like a hit and miss. Is there anything else that's safe and can be injected into my pecs that will be permanent? Thanks.

The safest injection to grow pecs

There is only one thing you can inject in order to grow your pecs and buttocks, and this is your own body fat.

Costa Rica Plastic Surgeon

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Pecs enhancement

Although there are many substances injected into the chest for pectoralis inhancement, the only safe thing would be your own fat. Pectoralis implants are also used with success. You should consider a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon prior tho this or any other cosmetic surgery that you may be thinking about.

Robert G. Aycock, MD, FACS
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

A large portion of my practice is younger guys getting hi definition liposuction with fat transfer. The results are permanent and amazing when done proper.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Nothing permanent for the pecs

There is nothing permanent available to enhance your pectoralis muscles. You should focus on doing heavy pec weight training which will give you gains in as little as three months.

Arian Mowlavi, MD, FACS

Getting Pecs

There is no safe and permanent path to large pectoral is muscles which does not involve focused exercise, implants and or fat grafting. Injection of other non FDA materials will result in deformity and a lifelong search for surgical attempted corrections.