I had rhinoplasty 7 years ago and there was always a slight sharp bit on the right side of my nostril on the outside (Photo)

It's now showing more and is sore and looks like a constant spotCan I get any help with this through nhs as don't have money to go private My surgeon isn't st the hospital anymore as he went under I don't know what to do

Rhinoplasty

The sore is most likely from a stitch or sharp edge of cartilage from your prior surgery. It will most likely not go away on its on and the stitch and/or cartilage should probably be revised and/or removed.

Sharp bit on the tip after rhinoplasty

Most likely it is a stich from surgery. Your surgeon should be able to remove it. This can be done in the office with a little local anesthetic.

Michel Siegel, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon