How can I remove or lesson the scar depth? (photos)

I'm not concerned about the scar appearance as it has now faded as much as its going to, my issue is how the under lying tissue is tight under the scar resulting in my scar tissue been pulled in leaving a groove in my abdomen, how can I improve this at home ? Just to note I'm a uk size 8 so dieting is not the answer lol

How can I remove or lesson the scar depth?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  Based solely on your pictures it appears that you have a discrepancy in the thickness of the tissues along the top and bottom of your incision.  In order to improve this you could pursue liposuction of the upper area of the scar to help reduce the size and thickness  or pursue a scar revision in the hopes of directly removing the tissues and reapproximating the skin layers to leave a tapered appearance.  See a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to determine the best treatment option.  Best wishes.  

Tummy Skin Has Scar

This type of scarring needs revision and lasers if you are looking to do anything to improve it.  subcision can sometimes be used with laser as an alternative to surgery.  Best, Dr. Emer.