Recommendations on breast reduction & lipo and info on aftercare, downtime before travel and scarring on dark skin? (Photo)

I'm 29 yrs and from the UK but living abroad Currently 32GG, 5' 10" originally of slim build but over the years have put on weight. I have however lost over 20 pounds and counting. Looking to have a breast reduction to a 32DD/D and lipo on flanks, abs & thighs. Any info on surgery for me or advice regarding time of after care. Also wondering about scarring on darker skin for this type of surgery as pics seen are only after a few months so wondering what scaring usually looks like after a year+

Recommendation concerning breast reduction and liposuction

Thank you of your pictures.  Breast reduction and body contouring liposuction can be performed on darker skin with nice results.  In my office we have methods that can reduce the darkening of the incisions if needed.  Overall the healing for both procedures is about 6 weeks, only modest activity during that time and use of a compression garment for 6 weeks.

Recommendations on breast reduction & lipo and info on aftercare, downtime before travel and scarring on dark skin?

A large amount of internet info is avail;able to you if you research breast reductions in dark skinned. Than fins a boarded PS to email with... 

Scaring

Scaring really depends on how the patients heal. When doing this procedure I use the short scar technique will you have a lot less scaring. After a year my patients scars usually look pretty good and you can not see much of a scar at all. Ask your doctor to show you before and after pictures of how A scar looks one year later.

Norman M. Rowe, MD