How much would it cost to have tummy tuck revision, bbl and lipo in Spain?

Tummy tuck revision, in Spain.

It is hard to definitively say without a proper exam.  Cost often depends on the amount of revision to be done, and how much time is spent in the O.R.  For revisional surgery, the surgeon often does not have control over some costs, (O.R. fees, Anesthesia fees, Supplies, etc:). This is usually passed on to the patient.  Most surgeons will charge some fee for their own revision surgery, within a certain time frame. This can be variable.   Best to discuss this with your surgeon.  Delineate your expectations and together your should be able to come up with a plan. 

Tummy tuck revision, in Spain.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Tummy Tuck Revision/Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon