Follow-Up Question: Lump on my nose which I believe is a stitch under the skin. (photo)

You already answered my query about the lump on my nose which I believe is a stitch under the skin trying to come through You advised me to go to the doctors which I did and they sent me to hospital The doctor at hospital said he can't do anything as if he curs me there it will scar I should leave it to push its on way out It's sore and swollen again today and I don't know what to do

Lump on the nose

The stick should be able to be removed by making a "stab" incision at the head of the stick. This should not leave a scar and the stick should be able to be removed this way.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon