What can i do with my nose? (photo)

What can i do with my nose it too big ? is it any ways to make smaller the thing under my nose or is it one way to do the surgycal operation? and how much its will be approximately thanks

What can i do with my nose?

Hello milo12 - Thanks for your question. From the one photo you posted, it looks like both rhinoplasty and a chin implant would help harmonize your face. To reduce the size of your nose, you might benefit from reduction in the height of the bridge of your nose, mild reduction in the size of your nasal tip, inset of the tip closer to your face, and mild reduction in the projection of your columella closest to the tip. I would recommend that you consult with a rhinoplasty specialist for more information.  The cost for rhinoplasty will vary by surgeon and area of the country.  You could look to pay between $5k-8k for a rhinoplasty. I hope this helps. Thanks, Dr. Shah 

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and chin implant candidate

From the one very dark and limited photograph, it appears that there is an overly projecting nose with a dorsal hump, and a weak recessive chin profile. Consider  a rhinoplasty to shave down the dorsal hump, decrease the projection and refine the tip and the bridge line and make the nose less prominent. In addition, consider a chin implant to bring the chin forward to help  with facial balance and proportions, especially with respect to the overly projecting nose. For many before and after results of rhinoplasty/chin implants, please see link and the video below