Lumpy stomach after 3 years of Liposuction. Any suggestions? (photos)

3 years ago I had liposuction to my top half of my stomach, since then ive had a tummy tuck and 3 other areas of liposuction, my top half of my stomach Is still very lumpy and quite big, I haven't put any weight on and drink 3 litres of water a day surely this is nt right ??? I look to be getting bigger and my stomach looks awful to lots of people who have had this much treatment

Lumpy stomach after 3 years of Liposuction. Any suggestions?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift!

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- HI DEFINITION REVISION

I think you need a hi definition approach by a 4D VASER HI DEF physician. This will give you additional fat removal, contouring and skin tightening. Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction - upper stomach looking bigger 3 years after liposuction.

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • I am sorry this is happening - two thoughts.
  • After your 3 areas of liposuction, did you lose ten pounds?
  • If not, then the fat removed will return and will settle in new areas -
  • If the upper abdomen is getting bigger, it is probably because of fat settling in this area after liposuction in other areas.
  • You may need liposuction in this area again - do try to lose a few pounds afterwards to avoid the same problem occurring.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS