Will I loose much size with implant going under the muscle? Currently 30AA. Very Petite. Want to be a full D cup. (photo)

330cc and 360cc due to in even breasts. Under the muscle. High profile. Round implant. Mesh support to help instead of lift and reduce sagging due to connective tissue disorder. I've breastfed 4 babies so have the typical post feeding emptiness and droop! My surgeon doesn't want to go bigger for risk of complications with my condition which I really respect but also desperately don't want to be to small for what I have in my mind.

Will I lose much size with implant going under the muscle?

Thank you for your excellent question.  Unfortunately there is no direct correlation between implant cc size and cup size as this depends more on your body frame and chest width than anything else.  That said I do not feel that you "lose" volume by going underneath the muscle and would recommend trying on different sizers in your surgeon's office to have a better idea as to what 330 and 360cc look like on your frame.  Hope that this helps.

Breast implant placement shouldn’t noticeably affect volume.

Your plastic surgeon may have recommended submuscular placement because you have less natural breast tissue and the added layer of muscle better covers breast implants. Submuscular placement can also reduce the risk of capsular contracture and provides more support for your breast implants, which may be helpful considering your connective tissue disorder. Rely on your plastic surgeon’s expertise and experience to pick the right breast implant size and placement for you.

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

Implant Size Choice

Bra sizing is quite variable between manufacturers and cup size cannot be accurately predicted or promised but trying on the implant sizers with a  form-fitting T-Shirt in the office is a good way to get a feel for the look and size you will achieve. I recommend that you follow your Plastic Surgeon's advice and guidance.
All the best

Please send pictures

it looks like your case is more complicated that straight forward augmentation and without picture I would go with your surgeon's recommendations since he/she has examined you. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon