How long to recover from sliding genioplasty to correct a weak jawline? Not interested in an implant.

I have posted previously combined with lipo and neck lift. My surgeon claims all three in three weeks. If I have sliding geno on its own (I feel added projection is the priority at the minute - the lipo and lift would be great but would add time to recovery?) will I look ok at three weeks? I should add that I am male - makeup is thus a little difficult!! Not interested in an implant.

Chin

Usually after 10 days the patients have recovered and look good. After 7 days, public would not be able to tell that you had chin surgery.

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon