How long before my abs show? I had Vaser Hi Def on chest, abs and flanks (Photo)

VASER Hi Def Lipo VS Total Definer Technique

You look like you did receive liposuction of all of the areas mentioned in your question, however it does not look as if the doctor did hi def body contour as it used to be called now called total definer technique. It does not appear you had any etching during the procedure. Please seek a consultation with an expert in VASER Total Definer Technique. Best Regards, Dr. Berger

Beverly Hills Physician

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

this looks like simple VASER was done but no etching. I suggest you see an expert.  Was the chest/arms treated?  I only do this procedure on the entire toroso, chest, arms in men and we remove the breast glands and transfer fat to the chest and shoulders.  Please do your research who is an expert in this procedure. Best, Dr. Emer.

This depends on if you had an etching procedure done. Standard Vaser procedures won't produce Hi Def results.

Christopher Balgobin, MD
Minneapolis Physician