How long after vaser lipo should I see a result. (photos)

I had vaser lipo on my stomach and flanks over 2 and1/2 months ago and I still have a lot of fat and lumpy deposits. Not the result I expected! Should I ask for a revision?

When To Expect Results After Liposuction

From your photos, it looks like you've had an improvement. The majority of the swelling should come down by 6 months. You may still have changes up to 1 year. You should wait 9-12 months before asking for a revision as the scar tissue will make it difficult to extract any fat before that time. In the meanwhile, Velashape or some other combination of infrared, heat, and massage may help smooth some irregularities. Best of luck.

Sacramento Physician

Vaser Hi Def Liposuction Maximum Results

Thank you for your time. Some patients may experience prolonged firmness of tissues or even be able to feel a lump. This is temporary. Massaging will help soften and smooth these areas. The firmness of the tissue indicates your body is not completely healed. Maximum results will be achieved in 6 weeks and may require 3- 4 months or longer. You should follow up with your surgeon for additional instructions. 

POST CARE AFTER LIPOSCULPTURE PROCEDURE

Most patients will see 90% of their ultimate liposuction results with in one to three months after surgery. For the first few weeks after surgery there is postoperative swelling. The rate at which this swelling subsides depends on the surgeon’s surgical technique and method for postoperative care.

Usually by 3 months much of the swelling is down and most patients are looking better than before the surgery and are able to wear a swimsuit and go on vacations.

Alfredo Hoyos, MD
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Liposuction/ Liposculpture / Hi Definition procedures/Body Contouring with fat grafting

I appreciate your question.

Final results are seen within 3-6 months.  Discuss your concerns with your surgeon and inquire about lymphatic drainage massages and ultrasound treatments.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

Hi definition procedures give results instantly, the final result should be seen by 3-6 months .  If you are not seeing any changes I suggest you speak to your physician.  Best, Dr. Emer.