I would like lip injections but don't know what product to go for. Can anyone help?

I'm 20 years old and I have medium sized lips not small and definatly not huge (Angelina Jolie). I would love full plump bombshell lips but I want them to be soft and not fake looking. What product would be best for me to have?

Lip Fillers

Thank you for your question. I like to use Restylane Silk and Juvederm depending on individual need, goals, and candidacy. Technique is key. It is important to seek an experienced injector.

Dr. Kathleen Morno

Highland Park Physician

Restylane

Restylane is the only FDA approved filler for lips. Although I use many hyaloronidaze acid fillers in lips, I prefer restylane since it causes less swelling compared to juviderm, and it's natural results. One syringe will give you enough volume without looking fake or overdone, but you can always have more filler injected later if you desire more volume. The skill and experience of the injector is more important than type of filler for optimum results. 
best t of luck!

Neda Vanden Bosch, MD
West Palm Beach Physician

Lip injections with Juvederm

I commonly use Juvederm Ultra on the lips. Soft, natural looking result. You will love it. Definitely, consider an in person evaluation first with an experienced aesthetic injector. 

Fillers for lips

Lip augmentation is a very common use for facial fillers.  This is a very important area where small changes can make a big difference.  Hyaluronic Acid fillers are generally best used for the area, including juvederm or restylane.  These are soft enough to not create irregularities if done correctly, but firm enough to plump up the lips to the desired degree.  This will last about 9 months on average.  As far as looking natural, I think this has as much to do with how much product is used and where, along with product selection.  Good communication with your provider, as well as slow, gradual injection can help to minimize risk of looking over-augmented.  Good luck.

John Harbison, MD
Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon