Can Invisalign fix my bite? (Photo)

Hi, I had braces when i was around 12 for 2 years teeth was perfect after 4 extractions no IPR. Teeth shifted after growing 3 wisdom teeth and stopped wearing retainer around 18 years old. So 19 now i paid £3200 thinking i was getting braces to fix ALL MY TEETH , my bite and shifted midline when i bite. 5 months down the line i realized my treatment is 6 months smiles and not full orthodontic treatment. i feel scamed. My question is can invisialign fix my back teeth and align them?

Unfortunate extractions and undersized jaws

Ideally you never would have had extractions.  Dr John Mew in London does orthotropics and can grow your jaws to proper size but that would open extraction spaces.

Invisalign Fix

Invisalign braces is the good option I would say. As Invisalign is also much more convenient as compare to metal braces and will fix your bite. 

Shahin Safarian, DMD
San Diego Dentist