Indent on nose (Photo)

Hi, I had a revision rhinoplasty 7 months ago and the more it heals the more I notice an indent on the bottom right side of my nose as per the attached picture. My doctor said that he can fill it in with some cartilage from my ear but he is unable to speak to me in more detail until Sept. My question: if I did have this filled in what would the healing process be like? Would I have a huge noticeable bump on my nose and for how long would this last? How long would it take to fully heal? Thank you

Depending on your examination, a nonsurgical revision rhinoplasty may be considered for the indentation along your nasal bridge.

In our practice, small irregularities and indentations following rhinoplasty may be corrected with Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results. Consider consulting with a reputable rhinoplasty specialist familiar with the serial puncture microdroplet technique of silicone injection.Hope this helps.Dr Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon