My implants one on left and one on right top gum have both broken for second time what can I do as I feel once maybe but twice?

Broken Implant

I'm not sure if you mean the implant crown (the part you can see when you smile) or the implant screw which is the part that is embedded into the bone which can be seen only with an x-ray.  Regardless of which one, one of the things I would be looking at is your bite or the specific way that your teeth come together, and if you grind or clench your teeth. Please visit your surgeon and restorative dentist for an evaluation.