Will my implants drop, smoothing out the indentation? (Photo)

I have recently had nreast implants and an uplift approximately 2weeks after surgery I had an infection in the left breast which required further surgery. The surgeon has placed the new implant under the muscle and left the older one out of the muscle. I have npw been left with a prominent indent in the left breast. Will the new implant drop the same as the other and what can I do to reduce the indent I have been left with.

Implant revision

The left implant may drop some but you will probably need revision of that side at some point.  You may even need fat grafting to fill out the dent.

Napa Plastic Surgeon