I have had a cut for 5 years and it's very visible on my forehead its uneven and darker then my skin. Advice?(photos)

I would like to use a cream or something in order to help me its knocked my confidence badly and I really hate it

Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum for your dark scar

I would use a combination of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM for your scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Dark Cut/Scar-Forehead Clear + Brilliant or Venus VIVA, Microneedling/PRP, lightening cream

I seeing a physician who is a laser and skin care expert. There are many options but likely needs a formal consultation and will need a combination of treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.