I am 34c currently and am getting 560cc round, EPR, over the muscle implants. What size am I likely to be?

Hi. I am currently 34c and am getting 560cc round, epr, over the muscle implants. My surgeon said I have 500cc existing tissue. What size am I likely to end up? My PS suggested GG/H.

Focus on the overall goal versus a specific cup size.

Many women become focused on achieving a certain cup size with breast augmentation. Keep in mind that bra sizing varies greatly depending on manufacturer, so focusing on cup size is an unreliable way to describe your goal. Also, the same size breast implant will result in a different cup size in two different women depending on how much existing breast tissue each of them has and other anatomical differences. In order to be happy with your results in the long run, think about what size and shape of breasts you’d like to have and how they’ll fit into your lifestyle. When you meet with your plastic surgeon, bring in photos that represent your goal and clearly communicate the result you’d like to achieve.

Eugene Plastic Surgeon

Bra Sizing

Your Surgeon may have made a good guess but that is all we can do. Bra manufacturers vary in their sizing so you will not know until you try on a few bras once you are healed. My patients find it the most helpful to try on implant sizers in the office with a form-fitting T-shirt in order to get a feel for how they will look.

All the best

What size will I be

The "what size will I be?" Is commonly asked in these forms. Since bra manufacturers, designs, country of origins, and other parameters are so different amongst different bras it's impossible to predict with any degree of certainty what the final size will be. Generally speaking, however, adding 500 mL to a C cup breasts will usually increase it by 2 cup sizes. Hope that is helpful.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Implant size and bra size

It is very difficult to correlate implant size and bra size after surgery since bra sizes can be so variable.  If you like the look of your breasts after surgery don't worry too much about the bra size. 

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately there is not a direct correlation between cc amount of an implant and ultimate bra size for patients as a cc on a thinner frame individual will have a greater overall impact on sizing than a cc on a larger frame individual.  I would recommend you work with your doctor to find the right size of implant that fits your goal expectations about appearance and then once fully healed fit an appropriate bra to your breasts.  Hope this helps.

A very rough estimate of cup size after breast augmentation is that 150-200 cc of breast implant may increase her cup size by 1 in the same style and manufacture of bra that you currently wear.  For more on sizing please read below:

Really depends on your anatomy

What size you will be after breast augmentation really depends on your breast and body anatomy.  560cc breast implants should give you an additional 2 cup sizes but may be more or less depending on you body shape.
Best Wishes,
Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS

What size am I likely to be after breast augmentation?

Thank you for the question. There is no accurate/reliable/predictable correlation between size/profile breast implant utilized and cup size achieved.  
Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of know words such as “natural” or "GG/H cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.
I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.