Will fillers help my Fraxel damage, my skin has holes and lines?

Fraxel Skin Damage

I suggest posting photos.  I am not sure what to recommend without seeing what your current situation is.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fraxel damage, what to do

Part of this depends on how long ago your Fraxel was done. If it was done recently then small holes are part of what is done with the procedure to create new collagen in that area. I would not use Restylane for very shallow areas, but I may use Restylane Silk. We often use this filler for divets and holes from acne scarring and it works well in shallow areas.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Will Restylane improve holes and lines?

Thank you for sharing your question. Restylane can help improve wrinkles, but will not improve holes. Erbium laser skin resurfacing is an excellent choice to treat fine lines and irregular skin. Nothing works well for holes. I hope you find this helpful.

Fraxel to treat holes and lines

Fraxel is an excellent treatment for both the holes and lines on your face.  It is great for treating acne scars and wrinkles with the 1550 setting.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Green