Will fillers calm down? (Photos)

I had cheek fillers along my cheek bone yesterday,however I feel like they have made my cheek bone proteins somewhat-it does feel hard and swollen and just wondered will this go down at all?and be more smooth?and not so 'pointy'I feel like I look more thinner than making my cheeks fuller of I'm honest. Hope you can help

Swelling after filler

Hello, and thanks for your question. Post-filler swelling can take 1-2 weeks to fully subside, so it may be early to assess your final result. If you are not pleased with your final result, the product can be dissolved with injection of an enzyme called hyaluronidase. To maximize the likelihood of a favorable outcome, I recommend that you only get treated by an expert. Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon