How can I find a highly skilled surgeon with ABPS and ASAPS?

I'm looking for highly skilled surgeon with ABPS and ASAPS I live in Great Britain but am prepared to travel can anyone suggest a surgeon that can give me the look I want.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Go to the websites of the ABPS and ASAPS and search for board certified plastic surgeons in your area. Then look them up on Realself and check reviews.

How can I find a highly skilled surgeon with ABPS and ASAPS

Hey and thank you for your question. Both the ABPS and ASAPS have websites with the names of the board certified plastic surgeons or members on the website. Most plastic surgeons that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons have the stamp of certification on their website and if are members of the ASAPS have the logo on their website. You can confirm their names on the websites.

In my practice I do phone consultation for out of town patients to see if we are a good match!

Good luck!

Here is a link

The physicians who are members of the ASAPS are all ABPS members.  I've included a link for you to check it out.  Also, the logo for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons is a circle.  Their web address is Plasticsurgery.org. Look at it there and if you see it on anyone's website, even in Great Britain, they are a member.  Good luck with your search.

Daniel Sherick, MD
Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question.  Be sure to check on the ASAPS website.  Our society requires that surgeons are board certified  (ABPS) and perform a certain number of aesthetic cases.  Good luck with your search!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Check with RealSelf

You can start your search on RealSelf and cross reference by checking the ASAPS plastic surgeons site.
ABPS is a requirement for plastic surgeons on that site that do breast implants.

ABPS

A member of ASPS or ASAPS must be board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the board website will have a directory that you can search.  

Best, MMT

Breast Augmentation - Finding a plastic surgeon?

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your breast augmentation. It is best to look on the ASPS website to find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast procedures. Board certified plastic surgeons have the appropriate training to perform the procedures you desire. It is also imperative to have the procedure performed in a properly accredited facility. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of your surgeons work. Hope this helps and good luck!