My eyes droop and slant downwards and I'm only 19. Do I need a lateral canthoplasty to fix it? (Photo)

Pictures attached. I hate the negative canthal tilt.

Congenital lower eyelid retraction (droopy lower eyelids)

You have what you describe you have. You don't "need" surgery but surgery can be considered. See following example.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. The pictures indicate that you have lower eyelid drooping, which can be addressed via eyelid surgery (aka blepharoplasty), however, you would benefit from an in-person consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon for a more comprehensive diagnosis.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

A canthoplasty alone will not fix your issues.

A canthoplasty is rarely the answer to most lower eyelid issues and in your case can actually make your lower eyelid inferior scleral show worse.  The reason why the lower eyelid looks the way it does is related to the shape of the cheek bone which does not support the lower eyelid.  You also have significant ptosis.  I recommend seeing several fellowship trained oculoplastic surgeons in your area and see where that takes you.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a regional directory on their website that can help you find a well qualified surgeon in your area.

Lower Lid Retraction

Hi hairer,
Thanks for your question and photos. You are very astute in noticing that you do have a slight negative canthal tilt. This results in a mild amount of lower lid retraction, especially laterally. The question of whether or not you need it fixed is more difficult to answer. If you are having issues with exposure of the surface of your eye (dry eye) or irritation, that may be reason to repair this from a functional standpoint. Of course, this can also be repaired for cosmetic reasons. 
I would recommend you seek an consultation with a skilled oculoplastic surgeon in your vicinity.

Good luck!