Exilis treatments. Will the temperatures reached by Exilis Elilte affect these?

I have implants in top front teeth (4) and also bridges both sides of mouth. 

Will Exilis affect my dental implants?

Hi,Exilis Ultra is used on the face for tightening the skin by utilizing radiofrequency and diffuse ultrasound.  Neither one will go deep enough to adversely affect your dental implants.  
Warmly,Dr. Liu

Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Thank you for your question in regards to Exilis. Exilis reduces the appearance of wrinkles and helps tightens your skin quickly and painlessly. You may feel a warm sensation as the energy breaks through the layers of skin. The treatment uses heat without damaging skin. The heat causes fat to melt away and stimulates collagen production which tightens your skin. By the end of the treatment process, you should have a measurable difference in your body measurements and your skin elasticity will have improved creating a more youthful appearance. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS