Is this double bubble? Nearly 5 weeks post op under muscle. Was a small B cup pre op (Photo)

I am going see my surgeon in 3 weeks and I know he will tell me to wait for final results but I am concerned this could be an early double bubble? Thanks

Is this double bubble? Nearly 5 weeks post op under muscle. Was a small B cup pre op

When you raise your arms it does appear you have a double bubble - I would be curious to see if this occurs while your arms are at rest and relaxed. Also you are still early in the healing phase and this may settle over time.  Speak with your chosen surgeon regarding your concerns. 

regards, 

Early double bubble?

I would like to see a photo without your arms raised to see if that implant is at or below the incision. At five weeks postoperatively, these implants will likely settle and alleviate this discrepancy between the bottom of the pocket and the incision. Close follow-up with your chosen plastic surgeon is recommended. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS