Best doctor in US for Silicone buttock removal? (photos)

Hi doctors I have received unlicensed butt injection 5 years ago. As a result of the procedure I suffer from fever,sweating, tiredness, diziness. The skin on the left side moved to black. I have massive sore lump. It's hard for me to set down or lying down. As I am thinking of travel to the U.S. do u recommend any expert doctor who are willing to help? My embarrsing issue is destroying me life as I am cutting off my study and work and can't get married under this health condition? Any help?
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Karamanoukian Grade III soft tissue reaction on the buttocks

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Our office specializes in the management of silicone in the buttocks. I would surgically treat Karamanoukian Grade III or less soft tissue reaction to avoid future problems. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

#Realself100 Surgeon