Best doctor in US for Silicone buttock removal? (photos)

Hi doctors I have received unlicensed butt injection 5 years ago. As a result of the procedure I suffer from fever,sweating, tiredness, diziness. The skin on the left side moved to black. I have massive sore lump. It's hard for me to set down or lying down. As I am thinking of travel to the U.S. do u recommend any expert doctor who are willing to help? My embarrsing issue is destroying me life as I am cutting off my study and work and can't get married under this health condition? Any help?
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Doctor Answers 1

Karamanoukian Grade III soft tissue reaction on the buttocks

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Our office specializes in the management of silicone in the buttocks. I would surgically treat Karamanoukian Grade III or less soft tissue reaction to avoid future problems. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

#Realself100 Surgeon

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.